No More Mr. Nice Guy! is a song sung by George in "The Words" when he goes overboard with being more direct. George sings it at a lower pitch than his normal voice.
- George: No more Mr. Nice Guy!
- I've found a new style,
- With claws, and pointy teeth, and a villainous smile!
- Goodbye goody two shoes, I'm no longer uptight.
- Cause now I'm a shark and I'm ready to bite!
- And I'll say what I want, and the truth's gonna sting.
- I'll be brutal and blunt, it's gonna hurt when I sing!
- [evil laughter]
- So look out worl... [cut to Peppa Pig: "You and me, outside, now."]"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.